Hide and Seek

Monday, August 27, 2012

words that speak.

words; they are powerful.

I find it important to fill my heart and mind with uplifting words that leave me awestruck. in fact I thirst for these words. Words are often just tossed around with no real thought into them. the word 'love' seems to have lost the true meaning and powerful value to it. we 'love' all things now in days.

i read this beautiful passage in Isaiah this morning and the words struck me with beauty. but not just any beauty. i felt His Beauty.

For I a m the Lord, your God
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, 
Cush and Seba in your stead. 
Since you are precious and honored in my sight
and because I love you
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life. 
Do not be afraid, for I am with you....
Bring my sons from afar 
and my daughters from the ends of the earth-
everyone who is called by my name, 
whom I created for my glory,
whom i formed and made. 

ISAIAH 43:3-7 



He loves me. He loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment