Hide and Seek

Thursday, August 16, 2012

on the grind.

i'm back baby. here we go!

to school i went today. i wish i could say i went smoothly and that i unpacked in 2 hours and went home. BUT that's not how it went.....

On wednesday [yesterday] my daddio & I traveled in thee air for 5 hours until we arrived on the east where it was 11pm. then we had to rent a car. then we took a wrong turn and thus...the GHETTO at midnight. then we missed another turn [blast you massachusetts road signs] then it was raining. then we got on the right road. and then we were hungry. and then i noticed the people at the car rental place forgot to roll up the window of the passenger seat [my seat] during a storm therefore resulting in wet pants and back. then we arrived at 1 AM. then we got bananas from the kind gentleman at the front [he must have noticed our hungry bodies rollin' on in] then we went to bed. got up 5 hours later. moved in boxes. found out some glassware broke on their journey to the east. target stops and thrift store stops [necessary]. bought TWO AWESOME chairs for $5 each. and then we didn't sit down for 7 more hours as we unpacked, rearranged my furniture multiple times, and hung decorations. and then dinner and ONE LAST stop at target. HALLELUJAH. my body feels like i got run over by a 16 wheeler and my feet as if i spent a whole 12 hour day a Disneyland.





this was definitely my face today... and the words couldn't be more true. i really enjoyed spending time with my pops before he has to leave. its the little things.



this was a 'go go GO' kinda day.
productive would be an understatement.


I am so blessed that my dad was here to help me; i definitely could NOT have made it without him and his support!!


and so the RA busyness begins. this year is gonna be RAD...i can feel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment