Hide and Seek

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

summer lights.

last week my family and I went to a lil mountain town called mammoth. we try to get out there every summer.

we always seem to leave there refreshed and in awe of God's beautiful creation. I know I tend to take for granted all God's wonders.

I took this picture on an evening hike. I walked past it and was so struck by His beauty that I walked back and took this. He is so majestic and it shows in everything we see.



that night i went out with a friend for coffee and stargazing on the golf course. WOW. there were star constallations I never seen before in my life. It went to show me that there is SOO much I don't know. It reminded me of the reality of my size compared to our ALMIGHTY God's size.  i mean WOW. here is a link to francis chan's visual reminder of our size compared to His.




explore & seek His beauty everyday. open your eyes to it...it is right in front of you.


Here are some verses on His beauty: 


Ecclesiastes 3:11- He has made everything beautiful in His time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 

Genesis 1:31- And God saw all that he made, and behold, it was very good. 

Psalm 8:3-4 -When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? 

Psalm 19:1- The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment