Hide and Seek

Monday, July 15, 2013

r e l e a s e.



I always seem to expect my life to be one way and because I sometimes put so much hope into those expectations, I am left feeling unsatisfied. It is not until I continue to yield my focus upon God and set my gaze on Him alone, that I am never left disappointed or unsatisfied. Instead, I am always left pleasantly surprised and peaceful. As soon as I loosen my sturdy grip on my plans and the way I see how life should be, I am less stressed and discontent and I start to feel like I am living in the full capacity I was made to live in. To cast my burdens on Christ is the only way I can live fully and freely. It is because of Jesus' love that I am hopeful. I pray that we can be reminded daily of this. I pray this for all of you - to feel Christ love and to live in His hope abundantly. In Him I find my joy through happy times and through painful times. Our Father's plans are beyond our wildest dreams. We get hints of His extraordinary plans by those passions God uniquely weaved into each of our being. Oh, what God will do with one willing heart and soul.

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth
 to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." 
2 Chronicles 16:9 

IMAGINE what God would do with your complete willingness to hand over your plans, to hand over your life, and your control, and offer it into the Mighty Hands of God.

wow. that would be a moment of impact; a moment of no regret.

May God fill your being with Wonder.



this beauty is my dear dear friend emily
 (one of those rare timeless friends)
she is someone who displays this kind of life
she goes where God is calling her
she lives with no regrets because she is following Him wholeheartedly. 
it was also her 20th birthday this week and I praise the good Lord for blessing the world with her. 
love you, ems. 



1 comment: