Hide and Seek

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a pursuit.


I serve a God who does not give up on vessels of my kind easily, He pursues in the most loving and tender way. He knocks at the guarded doors of my heart, he sings a song of love and pursuit that softens the coldest of hearts, and he whispers sweet words to my inner most being. The Love of Jesus blows me away. Who am I to receive such a perfect love? I can tell you, I am a Child of God who has been given beautiful mercy and grace by an awe-inspiring Father.

I opened his word today. Now, I have surely opened the Word of God many times this summer but today was different because I truly opened His Word in expectation and with a thirsty soul waiting to be poured into. And let me tell ya, from Him came an OUTPOUR of everything my heart and soul could ever desire AND some.


I want to encourage you. Jesus is the definition of patient. He loves you with all He is and He is pursuing y o u. Just listen to that whisper in your heart that won’t go away. Today, ask Jesus to open your ears and heart to His voice. Come to him in expectation for something wonderful and He will surely surpass that expectation, all in His good and perfect timing.



Love you, friends.  


"Before I was born the Lord called me, 
from my birth he has made mention of my name. 
He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, 
in the shadow of his hand he hid me; 
he made me into a polished arrow 
and concealed me in his quiver." 
| Isaiah 49:1-2 |






No comments:

Post a Comment