Hide and Seek

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A BIRTHDAY



For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just 
- Genesis 18:19 -

Guillermo Alvarez.
Husband to one

Father of three

Friend to all.


He is the greatest example of a man: he walks humbly before God.
He is gifted with a unique knack for discovering
and then developing things most people would often write off.
He is perceptive and wise in the way he leads his family
through both the practical and the spiritual.

My dad is one that is a direct reflection of what Christ’s love looks like towards me.
His wise direction, comforting words, and the security of a loving father
has been a powerful symbol of Christ’s mighty care for me and for His children.

I am grateful to God for the blessing of being placed under the care of this amazing father.


"Guillermo: Track Star"

- FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS -


No comments:

Post a Comment