Hide and Seek

Thursday, June 20, 2013

apple & co.

It all began when I showed my friend my pinterest and we both laid eyes on this amazing apple cup
(this was all over skype, mind you). It was that night that we decided we were gonna have an "all things apple" night. That was TWO years ago and last night we finally saw it into fruition (don't you love my puns?! I know.) We told our other two friends & they wanted in so we all gathered at my home & boom shockalocka.....it happened. 

Since this night was a long time coming, I thought I should make it special - and that it was. 
There is absolutely nothing like having the friends you love so much gathered together over some good eats & conversation. This summer, create environments where moments & memories can flourish. 

apple & co.  





there is ice cream in the apple, heavenly - i tell ya!!






& then we went to see man of steel - holy smokes, go see it.
love them very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment