Hide and Seek

Friday, May 17, 2013

my friends.

I am MEGA BLESSED.

this year was unimaginably difficult - I think it is safe to say we have all had our fair share of struggle bus moments. A lot of hard conversations, reconciliation, and redemption were experienced and I am so grateful for them. I've learned that those things that are so difficult or nerve-racking to do or say, reap the best of harvests...eventually. I've seen it with my own eyes, and its a beautiful process to redemption. This year all of my relationships were being cultivated. Cultivated, as told by my dictionary widget, means to prepare and use (land) for crops or gardening; to break up (soil) in preparation for sowing or planting. BINGO. That's exactly(!!!!!!) what my relationships endured this year. They were being prepared and developed for more fruition and that meant the soil had to me churned and broken up a bit in order to get the best results. Because of this process we all share a deep deep love for one another & that right there is a beautiful sight.

thank you my dear friends.

Reasons why i love them:

1.they love Jesus
2. they are GOOFS
3. #casuallystalking
4. manhunt
5.some of them (one of them) can only drink milk with a straw
6. half of them are from california
7. a jarred octupus resided in one of our rooms
8. we write one another letters.
9. they challenge and allow others to challenge them.
10. two of us crump and one twerks but refuses to admit it.

and on that note, i love y'all so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment