Hide and Seek

Thursday, February 28, 2013

'til I reach you.


distance

is great. is tough. brings about adventures. stirs the heart to love. 


being far has been just this to me. 
I am convinced, however, that distance can {eventually} bring those furthest from you, ever near to you. For the time being, one can only draw others close to the heart. So, though distance brings about weariness, sadness, & sometimes loneliness, it's temporary. 
It's always temporary. 
{glory glory} 

we each may be at points where our journey and life's quests are taking us to places once never imagined in order that we may harvest the greatest of fruits. Right now, God is cultivating us & soon enough, we will be brought back together with those we adore & journey through life with them.
Being cultivated with those in which our hearts have desired amidst the miles of distance between those beings.  
{YES.} 

I must constantly remind myself of what I just wrote here for the week that stands between me & california & those who dwell there - Lord be my strength. 


rivers & roads by: The Head & The Heart 

this song says it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment